– How do you understand harmony?
– We firmly believe that our products bring harmony to the houses, to the premises where they are installed. It is hard to explain…
Harmony is something that you don’t see or notice, but you are in that state.
– Where do you find inspiration for your projects?
– We get inspiration from our clients, actualizing it with the help of our designers and so on … Most of all we are inspired by the creation of nature ... We want to show all the most beautiful things on Earth. That’s why the collection is called “Nature” appeared.
– What music characterizes your design? What dance??
– We can create in any style of music and dance: ballet, swing, rock’n’roll … and tango, of course.
– What period of time?
– The future.
– What season?
– What car?”?
– Ferrari: fast and red!
– What jewel?
– Diamond: we are multifaceted!
– What feelings should Bertolotto design inspire, according to your conception?
– Peace, happiness and harmony.
– What are the features of the construction of doors?
– We have a lot of technical solutions. Some of our constructions are simple, other are very complex … Depending on the task we set for ourselves. But the simplicity or complexity of the construction is by no means the result of compromising the quality. All our solutions are functional, qualitative and optimal for each particular model..
– How do the details of your doors emphasize emotions?
– Details create differences, they can change people’s way of life.
– How is your production organized?
– We constantly combine manual work and technological process. This is the guarantee of our success.
– What is tango for you?
– A spectacular example of harmony between two different people.
– Your interests outside of work?
– I will answer with Confucius’s words:”Choose a job that you like, and you will not work a single day in your life.”
– What do you consider to be the greatest achievement of the company up to today?
– The biggest achievement is to be one of the most important players on the market and meet the needs of customers all over the world. At the moment we can say that we are on the way to this goal. Our doors have become part of the interior of many famous and influential people in the world. We consider this our achievement.
– What are your plans for the nearest future? What are your dreams?
– At present we are working on expanding our production facilities and upgrading our offices. Our goal is to improve the capacity and flexibility of our production line and at the same time offer better conditions for our customers.
We dream of making people happier and more joyful. After all, doors, are like anyting else, more or less significant details of the
interior, create a mood, form a style and way of life.
– What is your style? What keywords describe it best?
– The best word for describing our style is “eclecticism”. With our collection, we can match a diverse atmosphere of the interior design: our doors can fit in the villa of the XVI century, and in a modern loft in Brooklyn. Well of course, we can give personality traits to space.